A few years ago, in December, I had no idea what to get or what to make for my dad for a present. Mom came to the rescue and suggested that I make one of these!:
A reminder thingie! 😀 Not sure what to call them…haha! When the dishes are clean, you flip the thing to say clean. When they’re dirty, you flip the thing back! 😉 They’re really easy to make, too! 😀
All you need is…
- Wooden Tags
- Bath and Coffee Scrapbook Stickers
- White String
You’ll also need…
- Small pieces of paper that say “Dishes Are”, “Clean”, “Dirty”, “Coffee Is”, “Decaf”, and “Regular”
Here are the 4 simple steps! 😀
- Arrange the scrapbook stickers on the tags in what order you want them.
- Glue on the small pieces of paper to the tags – Dishes Are and Coffee Is on the bigger tags, Clean Dirty Decaf and Regular on the smaller tags.
- On one, string a piece of string through the smaller tag, then apply a piece of Velcro to the back of the bigger tag. Do same with other Reminder. (If this was seriously confusing, see last picture of post)
- On the back of the bigger tag, apply the Velcro on top of the string.
They both turned out just great! 😀
We just made the dishwasher and coffee maker Reminders, but you could make it for other things, as well.
So, this is what the back looks like! 😀 All the black thing on the back is Self-Adhesive Velcro! You stick the adhesive onto the back of it, put a piece of Velcro on the wall (or wherever you want it), then you have your little Reminder! 😀